Diabetes Home > Oseni Warnings and Precautions
A number of warnings and precautions are associated with Oseni, so it is important that your healthcare provider is aware of any medical conditions you might have and any drugs you are taking. This diabetes medicine can increase the risk for certain complications, such as swelling, pancreatitis, and liver problems. Talk to your healthcare provider about the risks that may apply to you.
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Had pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
- Gallstones (stones in your gallbladder)
- Congestive heart failure or other heart problems
- Swelling due to fluid retention (edema)
- Weak or thin bones, such as osteoporosis, osteopenia, or if you have broken a bone in the past
- Cancer of the bladder or a history of it
- An eye condition known as macular edema (swelling or thickening of the macula, an area in the back of the eye)
- Plans for a surgery
- A history of alcoholism or drink alcohol frequently
- Not gone through menopause and have irregular periods
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant