Diabetes Home > Oseni Dosage
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Oseni include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take this medication with food or on an empty stomach. Try taking it with food if it upsets your stomach.
- Do not crush, cut, or split Oseni tablets; they must be swallowed whole.
- Try to take your dose at about the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking it or take a different amount unless your healthcare provider tells you to do so.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Oseni dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.