Diabetes Home > Novolin 70/30 Dosage
There is no "standard" dosage of Novolin 70/30 that will work for all people or even for the same person in all situations. Your healthcare provider will consider several factors before making a dosing recommendation, such as the carbohydrate content of your meals and your blood sugar levels. Typically, Novolin 70/30 doses are taken twice a day, about half an hour before meals.
- The carbohydrate content of your meals
- Your current dose of other insulins
- Your blood sugar goals (which can vary from person to person)
- Your blood sugar levels
- Other medications you are taking, including other diabetes medications
- Other medical conditions you may have.