Diabetes Home > Jentadueto Side Effects
Side Effects to ReportSome side effects of Jentadueto are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Symptoms of low blood sugar (this is more likely to occur if Jentadueto is taken with other diabetes drugs), such as:
- Extreme hunger
- Cold sweats
- Blurry vision
- Changes in behavior, such as irritability
- Loss of coordination
- Difficulty speaking
- Signs of lactic acidosis, such as:
- Feeling tired or weak
- Muscle pain
- Trouble breathing
- Abdominal (stomach) pain
- Feeling cold
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- A slow or irregular heartbeat (see Metformin and Lactic Acidosis)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the lips, mouth, or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Jentadueto side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Jentadueto or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.