Diabetes Home > DiaBeta
Drug Interactions With DiaBetaDiaBeta can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Glyburide Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking It?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medicine if you have:
- Kidney problems, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Adrenal insufficiency or adrenal fatigue
- Pituitary gland problems
- Glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- Any allergies, including allergies to sulfa drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Glyburide and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding
- Will be having surgery.