When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Jentadueto include the following:
- Jentadueto comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth twice a day with meals.
- Try to take the medication consistently, approximately at the same times each day, to keep an even level in your system.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Jentadueto your healthcare provider prescribes will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How well your diabetes is controlled
- Other medications you are taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Jentadueto Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of JentaduetoJust like any medicine, Jentadueto may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects of Jentadueto include but are not limited to:
(Click Jentadueto Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)