Cycloset Side Effects
There are a number of possible Cycloset side effects that you should report to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Worsening of psychiatric disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
It is possible that you may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking this product or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a Cycloset side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.