Some general considerations include the following:
- Cycloset comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth within two hours after waking up in the morning.
- Cycloset should be taken with food in order to avoid stomach upset.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
The dose your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to this medication
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Cycloset Dosage for more information.)
As with any medicine, Cycloset may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects (most people actually tolerate it well). If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the most common side effects include, but are not limited to:
(Click Cycloset Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)